Who We Are & What We Do
Afendras Archaeology was established to serve the federal, state, tribal, and private entities that are developing the future of the southern Great Plains. Since 2015, we have successfully completed over 100 cultural resources management surveys and testing projects in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and Kentucky for agency review and due diligence. Our projects have entailed block surveys up to 700 acres and linear surveys up to 10 miles. We have also provided our clients with numerous desktop reviews and intensive background research reports.
We specialize in:
- Phase I cultural resources surveys
- Preliminary archival reviews
- Intensive background research
- Due diligence
Providing expertise to assist developers in addressing the cultural resource concerns when there is no agency involvement
We have also successfully completed:
- Phase II site testing operations
- National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) evaluations
- Construction monitoring
- BLM- Oklahoma Field Office (303-2920-16-A)
- BOR- Oklahoma-Texas Area Office (17-GP-05-S)
Explore our Statement of Qualifications:
How Can we help with your project?
INTERESTED IN COLLABORATING?